Happy Friday! The other week I was tagged by awesome Bri from Run. Lift. Yoga. so here goes nothing, more tidbits about me!
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Carbonator (don’t ask…)
- Cartman (I tend to get eye-rolly at this one so don’t LOL)
2. Four jobs I have had:
- Pizza Maker
- Library Worker
- …and that’s it LOL
- I’m more of a TV series gal than movies and I will watch them to death!
- Anything by Meg Cabot because I love easy/light rom-com novels
- Is it bad that I don’t have anymore recommendations?! I’ve been reading nothing but textbooks for the last 3 years and I don’t recommend any of them.
- Toronto, On
- I stayed at my Aunt’s for like 2 months in San Francisco – does that count?!
- I’m not big on moving…
- … hey I’m still in school okay? Gotta stay put!
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
- Vancouver because I want to run on the sea wall LOL
- New York
- If I say vegetables, would you judge me? LOL I’m working on it ok?
- Sea Urchins
- Raw Fish
- Peanut butter
- STEAK/RIBEYE/RIBS/MEAT – I’m a bit of a carnivore
- Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion
10. Four TV Shows I watch(ed):
- In addition to what was mentioned above…
- Criminal Minds
- How I Met Your Mother
- Training with my new team and getting to know my coach
- Being another year closer to graduation
- Winter running before over (at least for a few months)
- I’m hungry
- Feed me
- Wanna run with me
- DON’T TOUCH I WANNA GET A PICTURE OF IT FIRST.
- Gah! So many of you have already done this! So don’t mind me stalking your blog to make sure you haven’t done it before I tag!
- Rebecca @ Running Food Baby
- Courtney @ Running for Cupcakes
- Laura @ The Gluten Free Treadmill
- Paul @ Bagtown Blog Trotter
- and YOU if you haven’t done it yet. I’ve been a little behind so I feel like everyone but me has already done this ): oops!
Anyways, I hope you have a happy Friday and a great weekend! Don’t forget to enter my Feetures giveaway if you haven’t already and stay tuned for another holiday giveaway this coming Monday!!
Other places to connect with me