1. What is your current health related goal?
Eat healthier! I’m a student living on her own so that means my diet consist of take out, hot dogs, and cafeteria foods! On good weeks, I’m able to meal prep but a lot of times, it kind of gets put on the backburner while I focus on studying. This diet of mine really needs to be cleaned up!
2. What is your biggest irrational fear?
Dropping my phone down the drain!
3. Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
YES! I just bought a shipment of washi tape andddddddd I can’t wait to use them! Look how cute this is (from Pinterest)! I can’t wait! haha
4. What’s your favorite cross training activity?
Does shopping count? I’m on my feet for hours lugging around stuff? Haha.
5. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
Rebecca … We’d have to get Pho! I remember that conversation on Twitter about how you need some yummy Pho from Toronto! Heather … we can take Lola and Romeo somewhere fun! Maybe center island where our dogs can run free and happy! haha
6. You have 2 weeks off of work and 2 round trip plane tickets to ANYWHERE. Where would you go and who would you take?
Is the hotel $$ included?? I’m torn between Korea (that amazing street food!!!) and Paris!
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a run or race?
Chafing … oh dear god. I ran 5-7k with my arm sticking out because it was chafing ):
8. Tell me the 3 best days of your life. Or at least the first 3 that pop into your mind.
I’m 21 so my life hasn’t exactly been filled with excitement yet! It’s mainly been me being in school for forever 😛 However, I guess it’d be meeting my American relatives/visiting the states/going to Universal Studios with them. Meeting my boyfriend. And getting my dog!
9. Okay, you HAVE to eat a fast food meal. What restaurant would you choose and what would you order?
CHIPOTLE. CHICKEN BURRITO WITH BROWN RICE, BOTH BEANS, SOUR CHEESE, CHEESE, AND GACU! yum yum yum
10. Have you ever met a celebrity?
YES! I got Baby Spice to sign my book when I was a kid and saw them at a concert!
11. Share a picture of yourself in non workout clothes!
I am ALWAYS in workout clothes… this is the best I can do… a picture from … 4 months ago LOL
12. If you could choose to have a ‘do-over’ and switch careers, what would you choose and why?
Still in school so I guess I’ll change this to “majors.” I hate what I’m doing but at the same time … I would not have met the people I know now if I change my major so I guess I’ll stay put!
13. If you won the Olympic Gold Medal – how do you think you would react?
Cry. Tears of happiness.
14. What do you want for Christmas?
LOTS of fitness related things! GPS watches, clothes, shoes, ETC! 😀
15. What skill do you lack?
um … I’m a bit (very) awkward. So I’d love to have more social skills! 🙂
Okay so these questions are pretty awesome already so I won’t add any! I tag …