As the weather has gotten warmer, it means it’s time to bring out the spring/summer wardrobe for working out. With warmer weather, it means I can do more gym free workouts after my runs! Today, I have for you one of my favourite post run circuit in the new Mizuno spring outfit so we can jump into spring with style.
Jump into Spring 12 Minute Workout (30 seconds per move, 3 times each)
30 seconds jump squats
- Feet shoulder width apart, squat down (make sure you’re not going over your knees!), jump up, then land back in the squat position
30 seconds jump lunges
- Start in a lunge position and while engaging your core, push up off the floor and switch the position of your feet in midair before landing back in a lunge position
- Side note: the wrong arm is lifted in pictured, my instagram husband snapped the photo while my arms were switched with the jump lunges. I didn’t notice until now!
30 seconds plank jacks
- Starting in the plank position, tighten your core and jump your feet out wide as if you were doing a jumping jack then repeat and bring your feet back in
30 seconds burpees
- Begin in a standing position, drop into a squat position with your arms back before swinging it forward and jumping into the air. Then squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you, just outside of your feet and drop into a push up position. Do a push up, then go back up and repeat.
- Cupro yarn for durability and softness
- Flattering sleeve length (I don’t like shirts that expose my armpits when I raise my arms)
- Darker side panels so sweat isn’t as noticeable
- The darker side panels is very flattering too
Phoenix Print 4.0
- A wider waistband wraps comfortably and stretch mesh side panels allow easy, natural movement at any pace
- Quick-dry shell and anti-microbial brief
- Handy zippered pocket and secure circular drawcord
Wave Inspire 12
- Support shoe
- Full review here
[Tweet “Jump into Spring 12 Minute Workout with the new @MizunoRunning Spring line #fitfam”]
QOTD: How do you like to jump into spring?
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Mizuno Canada. While I was provided with the clothes, all opinions are my own. I appreciate your support of the brands who make this blog possible!