So my last few posts (minus WIAW) have been a little bit on the serious side so I thought I’d make a little fun lighthearted post! After seeing all the “Reasons to Date a Runner” type of posts, I decided to make my own! Warning: this is not meant to be taken seriously!
1. Feeding us can be a full time job
2. We may be missing some toenails
let’s not have a gif for this!
3, We will bother you for massages
4. Our shoes will take over
5. We may use you as a personal heat lamp after long winter runs
6. Sweaty, salty hugs
7. We may forget how to integrate non-running clothes into our rotation
8. You may accidentally eat a gel
9. We may need to do more than just 1 load of laundry a week
10. Our idea of fun on a Friday night is planning the weekend’s running route
Happy Monday guys! Hope you enjoyed this post ;)