It’s that time of the year again! The panic of “omg what do I get her/him” is settling in and you’re starting to lose it as they go “oh anything is fine!” Or if you want to send this to a loved one as a hint… I am sharing my under $20 stocking stuffers for runners/ runners gift ideas!
- A Petzl headlamp for the dark winter season $16 to make sure you or your friend can see what’s ahead of them.
- UD’s Fastdraw – the little pouch is perfect to stick your key, credit card, or some energy chews in. I find that the these bottles have less of a plastic taste/scent to them compared to the FuelBelt that I had to return.
- Brooks Women’s Infiniti Beanie, Nightlife collection – reflective gear so stay visible at night!
- Heat Factory Large Hand and Body Warmer, Pack of 10 $10 via Amazon – an easy way and disposable way to keep your hands and body warm while waiting for the race to start! I have the reusable and disposable ones at home and they are amazingggggg. They’re also great to rub on your ITB and calves before a race on a cool day if you or your runner friend is prone to injuries in those areas.
- SUPER cute “a toast to your PB” card to congratulate the runner(s) in your life on their personal bests! $4.95
- Trigger Point Performance Grid Mini Compact Foam Roller, Black $22 (2 more than 20! Sorry). I have a Trigger point roller and I wouldn’t trade it in for the world! It’s worth paying the little extra money for TP as it’s a trust brand with great quality products and has stood the test of time.
I tried to stay away from edibles as everyone has a different taste so unless you know the person well enough to know what does or does not upset their stomach, I would stay clear of that!
So what’s on your wishlist this Christmas? I would love to know if you have any more products under $20 to recommend. Do you have anything on the list?
Other places to connect with me
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (business inquiries email@example.com)
Disclaimer: Amazon Affiliate links are in this post!