We all have someone in our lives that loves to experiment in the kitchen or bring delicious treats to work. Now that holiday season is upon us, why not get them something nice to let them know you appreciate them (and it just might get you more office treats!).
- Rolling Pin and Base, $16 from Amazon Why not get them this gorgeous marble rolling pin in they’re a baker!
- Colorful Wooden Serving Set, $9.95 from Amazon You can never have enough wooden spoons! Check out these colorful ones.
- Mason Jar Ceramic Measuring Set: Cups and Spoons, $27 from Amazon These are absolutely adorable and they come in red too! Definitely not your regular ol’ measuring cups.
- Food Storage Bag Holder, $11 from Amazon If they’re a fan of meal prepping or making freezer friendly meals, make their life a little easier by getting them these baggy holders so they don’t have to get raw chicken or meat all over the ziploc bags!
- Salts of the World Test Tube Set, $45 from Uncommon Goods This sampling of seven exotic salts is a treat for both the eyes and the taste buds.
- Nessie Soup Ladle, $7 from Amazon Folks, just look at how cute it is. IDC, everyone needs this in their lives!
- Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit, $38 from Uncommon Goods Dip into 15 different flavors with this set of spice blends.
- Wine Pairing Towel Set, $28 from Uncommon Goods This is such a cute little gift for someone who is a fan of having a glass of wine with their meals. There’s also a Beer version and a Herb & Spice Food Pairing Set.
[Tweet “Gift Guide For The Home Cook”]
Other places to connect with me
Instagram: @runcarmyrun @curiouslychasing @carmyshungry
Vlogs/Recipe Videos: Youtube