Have you ever want to just toss everything into the oven and just call it a day? Well this lemon herb shrimp and broccoli foil bake is made just for you!
Y’all know how much I love my one pots, one sheet pans, and just overall quick and easy meal preps because life gets busy! Today, I’m trying something new, instead of a sheet pan bake, I’m doing a foil bake! What’s a foil bake? Well I’m pretty much dumping everything into a sheet of tin foil and it balling it up!
This lemon herb shrimp and broccoli foil bake is so easy to put together and isn’t just perfect for a meal prep but you can also throw it onto the grill if you’re bbq-ing and want to make use of the space under the cooking grate if you have a charcoal grill!
When I say you pretty much dump everything onto a sheet of tin foil, I really mean it. For this lemon herb shrimp and broccoli foil bake, I melt butter with parsley, oregano, and garlic powder and mix it into a bowl with the shrimp and broccoli. Then I placed it onto the tin foil and into the oven it went!
Fun fact: it doesn’t actually matter which side your tin foil is (shiny side up or down) because it’s all the same! The only reason one side is shinier than the other, is because of the way the tin foil is pressed on one side while in production.
Other things you can add to this recipe to change it up:
- Chili flakes
- Cajun seasoning
Lemon Herb Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Bake
- 1/2 cup butter
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag shrimp, deveined, unshelled (360ish grams)
- 2 crowns broccoli
- 1 lemon sliced
- Heat your oven at 400F.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter and then mix in as much or as little parsley, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, place your shrimp and broccoli in and then combine with your melted butter mixture.
- Grab 4-5 sheets of tin foil (a few inches larger than a standard piece of 8x11 paper) and divide up the mixture into the tin foil. Add a lemon slice in each packet.
- After your shrimp and broccoli are wrapped up, bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.
[Tweet “Lemon Herb Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Bake + video”]
Let’s chat! What’s your easy go to recipe?
pin me for later:
Other places to connect with me
Instagram: @runcarmyrun @curiouslychasing @carmyshungry
Vlogs/Recipe Videos: Youtube