Need a simple salad dressing? Try this easy Citrus Salad Dressing made with orange juice. Only five ingredients needed.
Basic Go-To Dressing
This is one of those salad dressing recipes that I like to keep in my back pocket. It’s made with pretty much stuff that’s almost always in my kitchen and if you’re ever in the pinch, give this dressing a go! If you have a few extra ingredients/time, try my tangy orange dressing.
What You’ll Need
- orange juice – make sure you get the pulp-free orange juice.
- olive oil
- mustard powder
How to Make This Dressing
- Mix everything together in a measuring cup or pour everything in a mason jar and shake to combine.
- Whisk or shake before each use.
Variations: if you do not have orange juice, you can substitute with lemon juice.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It may separate in the fridge but you can simply shake to combine.
Salads You May Enjoy
- Peach Quinoa Salad
- Simple Lentil Salad with Mixed Greens
- Mason Jar Salads with Chicken
- Edamame Chickpea Salad with Couscous
Citrus Salad Dressing
- Mix everything together in a measuring cup or pour everything in a mason jar and shake to combine.Whisk or shake before each use.
Other places to connect with me
@carmyshungry on Instagram
Shop my Amazon faves
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Reply