If you’ve got a friend who loves the fitness studio as much as spending time entertaining or eating all the delicious food, here are some of my go-to gift ideas for the fit foodie in your life!
- Lululemon Light Speed Sliver Socks | $18 | I’m obsessed with these socks. I have over 5 pairs and they’re one of the few pairs of socks that don’t bother my feet when I run or give me blisters! Whenever I see them on sale, I’ll nab a pair to stock up and use later on!
- S’well Eats 2-IN-1 Nesting Food Bowls | $50 for 21oz | As someone who has 3+ S’well bottles (I know, I have a problem haha), when I saw S’well was making meal prep containers, I added it straight to my wishlist! They’re BPA/BPS-free prep bowl, fridge- and freezer- friendly, and is safe for the microwave and dishwasher. The therma-S’well vacuum insulation keep contents cold or hot longer.
- Staub Round Cocotte | $157 for 6-1/4 Quart | I love my Staub. I use it weekly, whether it’s to make a whole chicken Dutch oven or to make a hearty stew. If your fit foodie friend hasn’t gotten a Dutch oven yet, this is the one for them!
- Fitbit Versa 2 | $129 | This is what H is getting for Christmas (if you’ve seen my IG stories!). The Fitbit Versa 2 can sync up with your Alexa, Spotify, use Fitbit Pay, analyze your sleep, send quick replies and voice replies if you have an Android phone, and has 6 plus day battery life! I’m in love with my Fitbit Alta HR so I thought the new Fitbit would be perfect for H!
- Lululemon Reversible (Big) Mat | $88 | I’m in love with my Lululemon yoga mat (so is my dog lol) and would never be opposed to adding more to my collection. This reversible one from Lululemon is super cute and is great for taller yogis or in my case, someone who likes to sprawl.
- Instant Pot 60 DUO Plus 6 Qt 9-in-1 | $65 | You’ve seen all my Instant Pot recipes right? I’m beyond obsessed with it and had gifted one as a housewarming gift recently. Every household needs one!
- Stasher | $12 | These reusable silicone food bags come in many colours and sizes. They’re safe to use in the microwave, the freezer, the dishwasher, and you can even sous vide in it. I have quite a few and Canadians, you can get them from Bulk Barn and Anthropologie.
- Mason Cash Innovative Kitchen Set Of 3 Measuring Cups | $17.35 | You can never have enough measuring cups. I picked up these super cute ones! These measuring cups’ interior includes markings for both cup and spoon measurements in grey, pink, and white.
- OXO Good Grips Chef’s Mandoline Slicer | $80 | Two-sided blade can create straight slices or crinkle/waffle cuts, plus integrated julienne and French fry blades! I’ve been eyeing this bad boy for a while now (H’s seen me staring at it at William Sonoma many times haha).