Need to fix something up in a jiffy? This One Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables is so fast and easy to make, you’ll have dinner in no time!
I’m home! I just finished up my little trip to Myrtle Beach and I’m home just in time for dinner. And by dinner I mean “hmmmmm, I’m tired, do I really want to do anything?” However, after a couple days of eating my body weight in seafood, breakfast buffets, and meat, I’m in need of something simple, delicious, and home made.
Something… dare I say, with veggies? :D This one sheet pan chicken and vegetables dinner takes around 40-45 minutes from start to finish and once it’s in the oven, it’s done! So technically, you’re only spending around 5 minutes making it then you’re done!
With some onions, carrots, broccoli, garlic, and a few chicken thighs, you have dinner! For this one sheet pan chicken and vegetable dinner, all the equipment you really need is the sheet pan. This one sheet pan chicken and vegetables meal is also perfect as a meal prep as it packs really well!
One Sheet Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 onion, chopped roughly
- 3 heads of broccoli
- 4 carrots, chopped roughly
- 5 cloves garlic
- 8 chicken thighs, seasoned with salt, pepper, and paprika
- 3 tbsp broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat your oven up to 375F.
- Once you've chopped up your vegetables and peeled your garlic, spread it evenly in a sheet pan. The drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Arrange your chicken thighs (skin up, seasoned) onto the sheet pan evenly. Pour in a splash (or 3 tbsp) of chicken broth into the pan.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven for around 40 minutes (more if you want crisper skin).
Let’s Chat: What do you make when you don’t feel like cooking?
Want more simple sheet pan chicken recipes? Check these out!
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken with Veggies
- Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki with Veggies and Pineapple Meal Prep
- One Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken + Veggies
pin me for later:
Other places to connect with me
Instagram: @runcarmyrun @curiouslychasing @carmyshungry
Vlogs/Recipe Videos: Youtube