These freezer friendly breakfast wraps are the perfect grab and go breakfasts for busy weekday mornings.
Freezer Friendly Breakfast Wrap
Recently work has been up to my eyeballs. Between extra shifts and a higher workload, I’ve been going a little crazy. Don’t get me wrong, I love work because I love being able to pay my bills but this gal needs more hours in a day! To make use of all my time in a more efficient manner, I’ve been trying to meal prep breakfasts so I can either sleep those extra precious minutes or go on a run since I’m supposed to be training for a half marathon! Anyways, not too long ago, I had order a truLOCAL box which is a subscription of local meats for Ontario. After it came, I put most of it away in my freezer and forgot about it. Fast forward to now, when I’m trying to figure out breakfast meal preps that are freezer friendly and I remember that not only did I order bacon, I ordered garlic sausages as well! And just like that, these freezer friendly breakfast burrito wraps were being made.
Not a sponsored plug but want 2 free Striploin Steaks or 4 Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Filets for your first trulocal.ca box? Use my referral code “TRULOCAL9491” This is for Ontario and Alberta only.
Americans: if you are interested in a meat subscription, check out Butcherbox for hormone and antibiotic free meat delivered to your door! Use “AP10” for $10 off and free bacon in their first box! Shipping is free.
What You’ll Need to make these Freezer Friendly Breakfast Wrap
Note: you can probably freehand how many of each ingredient you want for this breakfast wrap since it won’t affect much (ie if you choose to put in only 1 small pepper and load up on eggs instead)
- mini bell pappers
- optional: avocado to add to on the day of for an extra dose of healthy fats
Tips on making the perfect freezer friendly breakfast wraps
- make sure you place your ingredients down like the image below. If you place the ingredients width-wise instead, you might have just one bite of each ingredient at a time instead of a bite with a bit of everything!
- want to change it up? Other freezer friendly ingredients include: mushrooms, chicken, onion, turkey, and beans
Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burrito
- 12 eggs scrambled
- 2-3 mini peppers
- 6 bacon cooked crispy
- 6 sausages
- 6 tbsp shredded cheese
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Prep your scrambled eggs with peppers, bacon (I usually oven bake mine), and sausages.
- Divide up the ingredients into 1/6 to go on each of the 6 tortilla wraps. Wrap tightly.
- Wrap the burrito with saran wrap or parchment paper if you plan on freezing them. Freeze the burritos in a single layer on a baking sheet — they'll freeze faster and more uniformly this way so you can place them together in a ziplock bag afterwards.
- From frozen: Unwrap and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until warmed through, or heat in a toaster oven at 350°F for 10 - 12 minutes.
WANT MORE MEAL PREPS?
- Spicy Peanut Beef with Broccoli Rice Meal Prep
- Spicy Peanut Chicken Wraps
- Healthy Turkey Taco Meal Prep Bowl
- Freezer Friendly Whole Chicken Meal Prep
- Healthy Greek Chicken and Rice Meal Prep
- Vietnamese Bun Cha Inspired Meatballs Meal Prep
- Yogurt with Fruit and Homemade Granola Breakfast Meal Prep
- Breakfast Wonton Egg Cups
Other places to connect with me
Instagram: @runcarmyrun @curiouslychasing @carmyshungry
Email: [email protected]
Vlogs/Recipe Videos: Youtube