Are you looking for a healthy chicken wrap recipe for lunch? These Spicy Peanut Chicken Wraps are the perfect meal prep – it’s simple, healthy, delicious, and made in under 30 minutes!
Disclaimer: this is post is sponsored by Mann’s. All opinions are my own, thank you for supporting the brands who make this blog possible!
Spicy Peanut Chicken Wraps Meal Prep with Broccoli Slaw
Let’s talk time saving. I was taught by Chef that you always prep prep prep. Every since I’ve streamlined my workflow when it comes to cooking, I’ve shaved off a ton of time meal prepping. For me, prepping includes pre-planning my meal prep (no more Sunday morning panics), laying out all the utensils I’ll be needing, washing/cutting all my veggies beforehand, and having the sink ready to to soak whatever tools I’ve used so washing is a lot easier afterwards. Gone are the days of me digging through the spice drawers looking for some sort of powder, and gone at the days I’m cutting my veggies last minute in a haste while something is cooking on the stovetop!
A Healthy Chicken Wrap Recipe for Lunch Idea
Recently, to help with saving time meal prepping, I’ve started incorporating Mann’s Fresh Vegetables into my weekly meal preps. Mann’s Fresh Vegetables come pre-washed, cut, and are ready to eat as is! Adding a bag of veggies from Mann’s Fresh Vegetables saves me a good 5-10 minutes of cutting depending on how many types of veggies I want to incorporate into my meal. Definitely worth grabbing on your next grocery shopping trip if you’re looking for an easy way to save 5-10 minutes on your next meal prep.
This week in my lunch box are these spicy peanut chicken wraps, this wrap meal is the perfect grab and go lunch as they don’t require re-heating! I love knowing that in one bag, there’s broccoli, cabbage, and carrots already pre-cut so my chicken wraps are loaded with vitamin A, C, and iron alongside the protein from my lean chicken without me having to cut a single veggie ;) Plus the broccoli slaw gives the wrap a nice crunch! I promise you that these spicy peanut chicken wraps are so good that this easy chicken wrap meal will definitely get into your monthly lunch meal prep rotation!
easiest and tastiest chicken wraps ever!
In my bento box, I added some strawberries to add a bit of sweetness to contrast the spicy peanut sauce. Take your pick of fruit for yours if you want something sweet as you finish off your meal.
Want to make these spicy peanut chicken wraps into a family activity?
- Precook the chicken
- Pre-make the peanut sauce
- Set up an array of fruit
- Set it up buffet style and have everyone DIY their own wrap to pack into their lunch boxes!
Spicy Peanut Chicken Wraps
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
For the spicy peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (or hot sauce), optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water, more if needed
- 1 package Mann's Broccoli Slaw
- 1 package tortillas
- sliced fruit
- Heat up your pan and place your diced chicken (seasoned with salt and peppeand cook until it's cooked through.
- While your chicken is cooking, in a container/bowl, mix together your peanut butter, tamari, olive oil, garlic, Sriracha (or hot sauce), fresh lime juice, and water together to make your sauce. Add more water if the mixture is too thick.
- To assemble, on a tortilla, spread your peanut sauce before adding your broccoli slaw then chicken. Roll it together and either leave as is or cut it in half to fit into a smaller meal container.
- Optional: serve with fruit and a small container of the sauce if you wish to use it as a dip!
Nutrition Per Serving
Let’s Chat! What kind of healthy chicken meal prep did you make this week?
[Tweet “This Spicy Peanut Chicken Wrap is: simple, healthy, delicious and made under 30mins @veggiesmadeeasy”]
RESOURCES AND TIPS FOR LUNCH MEAL PREP
- Meal Prep 101
- How To Cook Chicken Breasts Perfectly
- 17 Healthy Make Ahead Work Lunches (Hot & Cold Options)
Want more simple chicken recipes? Check these out!
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken with Veggies
- Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki with Veggies and Pineapple Meal Prep
- One Pan Spicy Pineapple Chicken Meals
- Super Easy and Fast Dinner Idea: One Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- One Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken + Veggies
Other places to connect with me
Instagram: @runcarmyrun @curiouslychasing @carmyshungry
Email: [email protected]
Vlogs/Recipe Videos: Youtube