Looking for some delicious healthy chicken breast recipes? Try these 17 easy chicken recipes!
Looking for some Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes?
Chicken breasts are one of my favourite cuts of meat, especially when it comes to meal prepping. Chicken breasts are a great source of lean protein, low in fat and sodium, and are very versatile!
Whether you’re looking to stick to some new years resolution to cook healthier or if you’re just looking for some tasty chicken breast recipes, here I’ve rounded up some of my favourite healthy chicken breasts recipes from fellow bloggers (and my own) for you to try. Enjoy!
- How To Cook Chicken Breasts Perfectly
- If you’re using these chicken recipes for meal prepping, I’m a huge fan of glass containers for packing my lunches in as they’re great for reheating in the microwave and they don’t hold onto smells over time. You can even get containers that have dividers if you want to keep certain components of your meal separate.
- If you’re following a sheet pan recipe, make clean up easier by using these baking mat
- I’m obsessed with my Instant Pot as I can set it and forget it and a delicious meal prep comes out of it afterwards!
- If you are interested in a meat subscription so you’ll always have meat in your freezer, check out Butcherbox for hormone and antibiotic free meat delivered to your door! Use “AP10” for $10 off and free bacon in your first box! Shipping is free.
Delicious Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
These 5 easy chicken marinade recipes are freezer-friendly, effortless to prepare, and totally delicious! These are the perfect chicken marinades for meal prepping, grilling, panfrying, Instant Pot, and more!
Skip the take out and make this easy Sheet Pan Thai Peanut Chicken as a weeknight dinner or as a meal prep for the week!
This Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Meal Prep is jammed packed with a whole lotta flavour thanks to its flavourful marinade. This Vietnamese Grilled Chicken is perfect for either a meal prep or as a weeknight dinner.
This Instant Pot Coconut Thai Curry Chicken Meal Prep has been the easiest meal prep I’ve done to date! Prep your lunch or dinner for the week with this Coconut Thai Curry Chicken Meal Prep. (Slow cooker alternative available for this meal prep provided!)
Juicy on the inside and full of amazing flavor! This crispy lemon pepper chicken is sure to become a family favorite in no time! Recipe from Like Made Simple.
This Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki with Veggies and Pineapple is the healthier homemade version of the popular chicken teriyaki takeout! A pan of juicy chicken with a sweet and tangy sauce alongside roasted vegetables and pineapple!
Tom Kha Gai, a classic Thai restaurant soup that’s easy and fun to make at home! Recipe from Pinch and Swirl.
Lemon Chicken Piccata is a budget-friendly take on an Italian classic! Incredibly easy, low carb and diabetic friendly, this piccata recipe is one you’ll want to make again and again! Recipe from Diabetes Strong.
A simple chicken spinach salad with a crispy twist! Martin’s Crispy Apple Slices are mixed with baked chicken, pecans, cherry tomatoes, and feta, to create the perfect back-to-school/work salad meal. Recipe from Earth Food and Fire.
This low-carb Chicken alla Puttanesca is packed with flavour but low on calories. Serve with spiralized zoodles (a.ka. courgette noodles). Recipe from Super Golden Bakes.
A pinchos Puerto Rico recipe from the Latin American Paleo Cooking cookbook that’s AIP friendly. It’s a tasty marinated grilled chicken on skewers. Recipe from Low Carb Yum.
Craving a delicious satay stir fry from your local take out place? Skip the take out and make your own healthy chicken and vegetable stir fry with peanut sauce. It takes less than 30 minutes and you can pack the leftovers as a work lunch!
Mojito Grilled Chicken Tacos recipe with Strawberry Avocado Salsa is light and refreshing. A simple and easy marinade gives this Mojito Grilled Chicken an incredible flavor! Bright strawberry and creamy avocado make a unique texture and flavor combination and the perfect way to top your Mojito Grilled Chicken Tacos! Recipe from Call Me PMC.
This Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken is full of bold flavours that will quickly become a weeknight family favourite and is makes the perfect speedy meal prep.
This Persian Chicken Kabob (Kabob-eh Morgh) is incredibly moist and flavorful because of it’s saffron, onion and yogurt marinade. Recipe from Family Spice.
This Sheet Pan Parmesan-Herb Chicken with Poblano Potatoes recipe is packed with bold and delicious flavors. A chicken and potato sheet pan dinner is a hearty, comforting meal that’s easy to prepare, and is a huge crowd pleaser. Recipe from Cooking on the Weekends
This Herbed Chicken Breast with Carrot Purée and Brown Butter is a tender chicken breast, rubbed with herbs and served with whipped carrots and brown butter! Recipe from Cook With Me Darling.
MORE HEALTHY RECIPE ROUND UPS
- 9 Must Try Foods in a Jar! Mason Jar Recipe Round Up
- 12 of the Best Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
- 11 Healthy Sow Cooker Recipes
- 17 Last Minute Potluck Recipes
- 17+ Make Ahead Lunches for Work
- 18 Easy Sheet Pan Meals
RESOURCES AND TIPS FOR MEAL PREPPING
- How To Cook Chicken Breasts Perfectly
- What Is An Instant Pot
- Tips To Help You Meal Prep For The Week Successfully
- Meal Prep Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mealprepsupport/
WANT A WEEK’S MEAL PREP AND SHOPPING LIST FOR FREE?
If you’re looking for more ideas on what to make, subscribe to my mailing list in the sidebar (or click here)! When you sign up, you get a week’s lunch + snack meal prep and a weekly meal planner printable! Download it and bring it to your next trip to the grocery store!